Birth Heart Issues
Ep. 25 || Preparing for Birth: Heart Attitudes When Writing Your Birth PlanJuly 27, 2016
With labor on the horizon, we want to do everything we can to prepare for a safe, healthy and stress-free delivery. But what starts as goo...
Blog Posts, Articles and Books:
- Moms, Jesus is the Hero of Your Birth Story - Victoria Wilson
- 10 Convictions About Labor and Birth from a Christian Worldview - Gloria Furman
- "If you have enough faith..." - Jess Connell
- Avoiding Birth Plan Backstabbing - Lindsey Carlson
- Better Than a Birth Plan - Jenni Naselli
- Bowing Down to Your Birthing Ball?: Dismantling the Idol of the Perfect Birth - Gloria Furman
Emily's Blog Posts:
- Waiting for Baby #4: A Personal Reflection
- Do Your Plans Even Matter, Mama?
- No Matter What Happens - For The Church Blog
- Eli's Birth Story - Part 1
- Eli's Birth Story - Part 2
- Colette's Birth Story
- Birth Stories
- If Birth Never Goes to Plan, Are Birth Plans Even Worth Writing? - Twin Cities Moms Blog
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.