Birth Grief Postpartum
Ep. 34 || Recovering From A Traumatic Birth: Laura's StorySeptember 27, 2016
Nearly 35 percent of women experience a traumatic birth and most women take at least 12 months to acknowledge or realize the true affects ...
Resources, Podcasts and Articles:
- Bowing Down To Your Birthing Ball- Gloria Furman
- The Sanitized Stories We Tell - Sarah Bessy
- Surprising Peace After My Sons Surprise Birth - Gloria Furman
- Rewriting Your Birth Story - The Longest Shortest Time Podcast
- Birth Trauma Association: What Is Trauma?
- Better Than A Birth Plan - Jenni Naselli
- When The Curse of Childbearing Hits Home - Courtney Reissig
- Where Is God In A Traumatic Birth? - Laura's Blog
- When You Finally Admit You Had A Traumatic Birth - Laura's Blog
- Finding Healing After Traumatic Birth - Laura's Blog
- Eli's Birth Story Part I - Laura's Blog
- Eli's Birth Story Part II - Laura's Blog
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.