Find this list as a free printable here!
1. When they see something they love in nature. || God created everything.
2. When they get ready to eat a meal. || Give thanks to God for all he provides.
3. When they show off a skill, gift, or ability. || God gives us abilities to glorify and worship Him.
4. When they get hurt or feel afraid. || God is always with us, He is our refuge and strength.
5. When they disobey. || Sin severs our relationship with God, but He offers forgiveness in His son, Jesus.
6. When they see you reading the bible or praying. || God wants us to spend time talking to and listening to Him through His word.
7. When they hurt other children. || God created everyone in His image and He loves that person. He wants us to be kind to them.
8. When they share or show generosity. || God loves a cheerful giver.
9. When they show self-control instead of selfishness. || God helped you do what is right and put others before yourself. Thank you, God!
10. When they are ready for bed. || God loves you. He is always ready to hear your prayers.
For more like this, listen to Episode 27 | Intentional Motherhood: It's the Little Things and Episode 29 | Using Life-Giving Words With Our Children.