In this episode Emily and Laura discuss a mother’s need to care for herself in order to serve and love her family well. Particularly, they talk about strategies for self-care, ideas for discovering what gets you energized and how staying connected to Christ is the most important thing.
- When "Me-Time" Gets Swallowed Up by Babies - Anna Ilona Mussmann
- 7 Ways to Stop Being a "Mommy Martyr" - Jess Connell
- I'm an Exhausted Mom (a collection of posts) - Jess Connell
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review.These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Email us or find us on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.