With near-permanent dark circles under our eyes and a perfected diaper changing routine, it'...
September 21, 2016
Resources for Nurturing Your Infant's Faith:
- 31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Children - Revive Our Hearts (great to post near a rocking chair or over a changing table!!)
- Hidden in my Heart: A Lullaby Journey Through Scripture | Volume 1 | Volume 2 | Volume 3 (perfect for playtime or in the car!)
- The Connected Child: Bring Hope and Healing to Your Adoptive Family
- Foundation Verses - Children Desiring God (read one a day to your little one, use lots of repetition, put it to your favorite children's tune for easy memoizing)
- 50 Literacy Activities for Babies
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
- Bedtime Blessings - For the Family
- How To Invest In Your Baby's Faith (Laura's Blog)
- When Parenting Makes You Feel Lost (Laura's Blog)
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.