Especially under stress, it's easy to get caught in a pattern of using critical words with our...
August 24, 2016
Blog Posts, Articles and Books:
- Expressing Love Through Appreciation and Honor - Sally Clarkson & Kristen Kill (some relevant content begins around 8:20)
- Why Little Kids Need Big Biblical Words - Trevin Wax
- Don't Provoke Your Kids - Jim Essian
- Taming That Tongue - Kimberly Wagner
- Praising Others is Not Optional - Sam Crabtree
- When You Just Want Your Kids to Leave You Alone - Emily Jensen
- A Bad Moment Doesn't Have to Become a Bad Day - Emily Jensen
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.