Do you feel like maintaining good friendships is harder than ever in the season of young children?...
October 26, 2016
Helpful Articles & Resources:
- Grace Covers Me (Chritine Hoover), Series on Friendship:
- Grab a Face, Encourage a Heart
- Go First
- The One Thing You Need to Know in Order to Make Lasting Friendships
- How Friendship and Longing Go Hand in Hand
- Christine also has a book on this topic coming out in April 2017!! (available for preorder here)
- Find a Friend to Wound You - Greg Morse
- 6 Costs of Real Friendship - Jen Thorne
- The Gospel & Friendships - Aaron Menikoff
- The Gift of Friendship - Kevin DeYoung
- Mom's So Lonesome She Could Cry - Laura Wifler
- How to Make New Friends as a SAHM - Laura Wifler
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.