In today's culture, there is much debate about food, from the snacks on your toddler's plate to the liquid in their sippy cup. For...
March 22, 2017
- Find all of our free printables here
- Love to Eat, Hate to Eat - A series about idolatry and food, with Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Organic Food, Essential Oils, & The Gospel of Grace - Stacy Raeoach
- Each One Should be Fully Convinced in His Own Mind - John Piper (on Romans 14 passage, mentioned in the show)
- What I Want My Daughters to Know About Food - Jenna Fleming
- Enjoy - Trillia Newbell (Chapter 7, Taste & See)
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook, Instagram and follow on Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.